Thank you LYMAN CHEN! my fellow blogger from ‘Martial Arts with LYMAN CHEN’, at https://karatekid7421.wordpress.com/2015/06/16/the-dragons-loyalty-award/
for nominating me for the dragon’s loyalty award. I’ve always loved dragons :)…
Here are the rules for this award:
- Accept award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Indeed I accept this award with thanks, just really have to mention it kind of reminds me of chain letters (but in a good way). Seems nobody knows who started it, copy pasting the rules and passing them on. There’s no link to any original site being passed on, declaring what exactly is this award about, though it goes without saying that it’s a good way for bloggers to express special appreciation of one another and let their readers know.
5 facts about me:
1. I’m lactose intolerant.
2. I love watching cooking shows, even though I’m not crazy for cooking. I’m good at it but I cook when I need to eat and not out of the pleasure of cooking…
3. I used to be a Trekkie, a ‘Star Trek’ fan. Actually I still am (forever I suppose), and a fan of science fiction in general. I watched almost every science fiction series there was: Star Trek the original series, Star Trek TNG, Babylon 5, Star Trek: Voyager, Stargate sg1, Stargate Atlantis, Deep Space 9, and more. Of course the Star wars movies are cool too.
4. I visited and traveled to Toronto, Canada, and NY, USA.
5. I used to draw and paint as a child, but I don’t have the patience to do that any more. It doesn’t appeal to me because I don’t feel especially creative in that field. I can look at a person an draw his portrait quite well, I am a good at ‘copying’, but not very good at creating a world I would like to dive into just by looking at it – like for example when I’m looking at a lithograph work created by M.C.ESCHER who is one of my favorite artists. I also love the paintings of Sandro Botticelli.
I nominate Veehaunanifitzhugh ebook serial ‘A Poetess Progress’ at https://apoetessprogress.wordpress.com/
for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award,
even though she hasn’t been posting for a long time. I loved her writing. Her writing is like an impressionist painting. It’s a kind of mysterious fairy tale for girls, written with a lot of talent, and it tells about dragons too!